2009-10-28

Haircut& DJ HERO =P

BEFORE:

FLAT, DEAD, BLAHHHH!


AFTER:

ha ha i'm wearing my bf's shirt from when he was staff at the D1 drifting whatever..





I GOT A HAIR CUT! My split ends were like death after dying, straight perms, and countless times being blow-dried and straightened. I hate hate hate split ends, my hair was so long during the summer time but it was practically falling off after my straight perm!

My hair dresser actually gave me exactly what I wanted this time& I loved it ♥ But she kept complaining how I need to find the ultimate leave in conditioner and allll this stuff, so hopefully I will have some upcoming reviews on those



(Pre-haircut)
Finally got three items I wanted:
H&M - Leopard print beret - 8/9$?
XX1 - Quilted style coat - 30$
DJ Hero special edition - 200$





It comes in this cool case that holds everything and actually folds out into that table above!

It's actually really fun! I used to be a video game freak but in recent days I ain't feeling it too much. I pretty much just play Mario Cart xD

RANT ON: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY
This movie was completely stupid; I have actually had paranormal experiences and this movie was shit to me, I couldn't enjoy it over the crowd of teenie boppers screaming and talking throughout the movie, and the camera was so shakey I felt completely nauseous after the film.



Me with my best friends Jing Mei and Brandi

I am SO SO SO excited to hang out with my best friend this weekend (hopefully) Isn't it weird that I haven't seen one of my best friends since we graduated high school? It's a long story but basically her parents think I am a bad influence because we got arrested together awhile back... and I mean AWHILE.....

I hate saying the whole "best friend" thing because I have two extremely close friends, it's just that me and JING MEI as I like to call her have way too much in common.

We both: are half asian& white, both of our brothers and fathers have the same birthdays, we moved to massachusetts from better places in the same year, everyone (including our families) thinks that we look like sisters, we have the same worries and problems, we like the same things.... and the list goes on! But anyways. YAY ^___^






I think I am going to go grab a warm delicious cup of coffee.
TAKE care folks~

3 comments:

  1. you are absolutely gorgeous!
    is that a real dog? keke super cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great!! So fresh! I love cutting off those dead, dried ends. I played DJ Hero in the store, it's a little harder than I expected, but fun.

    ReplyDelete