2009-04-18

CAMBO NEW YEARS !

so today is my new years. my asian self is gunna go down to temple n chill with some monks.. LOL....


i finally got my BB cream... I forgot about Easter Weekend so I was thinking, damn this is taking foreverrr!! I got it from eastcommune, pretty cheap. Including S&H it was 14 USD. I think it works pretty good so far. My skin honestly got better in just a day after so I'm wondering how it will be after a few months or so. My blemishes started to go away and my pores got a lot smaller even though they aren't even big to begin with lol. I'm hoping to buy some more BB creams but I'm not sure what to get because I have pretty light skin but it's yellow tones. So I got this one in #1.

Also I got a haircut last weekend or whatever... at Hair Adventure in chinatown basically. I always get my hair cut there but lately I don't know if I'm going to go back. They always make my hair look cut but they never do what I want. I'm thinking of going to a japanese salon on Newbury ST. but the price is fucking expensivvveeeee for a broke ass like myself. My BF also got his hair cut there, they always cut his hair PERFECTLY the way he wants! We brought in a pic of Yi Jung or Kim Beum from Boys Before Flowers..... all the girls working there were like "OMG SO CUTEEE!!" ha ha.

On the Infamous 4.20 I'll be going to the New England Aquarium cuz it was closed when I wanted to go last time... Havent been there since I was littttle so it better be nice! Probably borowing my bf's friend's camera cuz my peice of shit sony cybershot BROKE..... not even a fuckin yr old yet.. god damn..

ALSO. excited. I have spring break this week. Time to relaxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Very nice haircut!! :] Shiny shiny hair you have~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey doll

    hello follow bostonian!!! lol i know wxactly where you went too...next time go to le gala hair salon and ask for jimmy...he is my hair stylist and he will cut it any way you want and will ask along the way ...he is the best!!!! and yayyyyyyyy for Aloe bb cream...its my fav too! are you ready for some amazing weather this weekened???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should for SURE try there next time... I'm sick of getting the SAME exact hair cut every time... I swear that's the only style the girl can cut ha ha~ is that salon the one with all the cool colored lights and stuff near Da Da's ?

    I am so ready, this rain SUCKS.

    ReplyDelete