2011-06-24

REVIEW: Ultra Repair Cream by First Aid Beauty

HIHI
(freakishly white photo due to work lighting~~kk)
How's everyone been?!?
I've been crazy busy these days for reasons I can't release on my blog due to stalkers and people from my past who have no lives keke~
Let's just say its good and it has to do with my career puahahaha~~



First of all.
Let's start by saying I have been having the worst time with my skin in my whole life.
No exaggerations.
I have never had any skin problems really except a pimple here and there up until last fall.
My skin has become so bad that sometimes my face hurts and feels extremely itchy. I actually feel so depressed and self contentious about it ~
I have been trying so many things to help my skin but half of the things seem to make it worse.

I tried proactiv for awhile and that just made my skin break out even worse. I think the chemicals were too strong perhaps? Even my favorite skincare line Laneige was breaking me out...My skin is just SUPER SENSITIVE..

There is one thing on this journey I have found that has been helping sooo much. I bought this product about a month ago. At first I was so weary from buying all these different products that never helped so I didn't really expect much from this and just bought it to try out then return if I wasn't satisfied.. I was totally wrong I saw results within a few days !!



Ultra Repair Cream by First Aid Beauty !!!



(you can click larger photo to read the container kk~~)

" What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan
What else you need to know:
Safe for even the most sensitive skin. Petroleum-free. It contains Colloidal Oatmeal, the only FDA-approved, OTC ingredient for eczema. It's allergy-tested, dermatologist-recommended, and contains FAB Antioxidant Booster to combat free radicals.

Research results:
- An immediate improvement in skin hydration of 169%.
- After 2 weeks, improvement in skin hydration of 38%.
- 79% preferred Ultra Repair Cream over other products.
- 98% noted instant relief from dry skin.
- 100% reported a lasting improvement in skin dryness."

(above information taken from sephora.com [which is where i bought this ^ ^] )



PROS:
-helps with redness
-helps with the pain and itchy feeling on my face~
- well worth the $ (6 OZ tub that you barely use any product..!)
- absorbs quickly & really soaks into your skin
-moisturizes EXTREMELY well; will make dry spots become extremely smooth

CONS:
-sometimes I get a burning/ tingling feeling but it goes away quickly
-smells kinda funky



Ahh seriously !!
I hope all my followers & everyone in general is doing well~
Let's all try to put a good start to our summer months! Yeah!



Take care until Next time!!
With love, Nana*♥

3 comments:

  1. You're so pretty :) I love your blog, and thanks for the review ! Does this work well with oily skin?

    P.S. Please check out my blob if you have time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks a lot hun!! my skin is super dry in some spots and super oily in some spots. it works OK for me though! you could always test it out and return it if you're not satisfied! sephora is good with that ^ ^ also i heard it's super awesome for body skin too~ I might start using it on my arms X)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we have similar combination skin. I can have the greasiest grease spots next to the driest flaking flake spot! I really want to try this because lately I broke out so that means extra acne cream = extra dry patches.

    ReplyDelete