2011-04-19

M.I.A.

I am not dead ^___^

I have been totally M.I.A.
Not only from the internet but from life in general



In this time I have mostly learned a lot about well, LOVE!
Girls (and guys) out there... here are some important things to know:

  • Any guy who claims himself to be "the best boyfriend" is probably quite the opposite. If they were the best boyfriend they would already be in a good relationship that actually had lasted. DUH...
  • People throw around the word "LOVE" easily. This is something I don't really understand but have noticed happens FARRRRR too often.
  • LOVE YOURSELF... You need to be 100% fine on your own before jumping into any relationship.. I mean, how can you give a part of yourself away when you are not whole to begin with?
  • Don't LOOK for love. You need to be friends with someone and get to know them for a long period of time before dating. How can you really "love" someone you don't completely know?!
What a random post haha.



I will be updating more often with my usual stuff ♥



Take care until Next time!!
With love, Nana*♥

No comments:

Post a Comment