2012-01-18

A bit too late..

Long time bloggers! How are you lovely people doing?

Hence the "GRRRR" face.... I have been sick since before the new year!
Isn't that crazy? I had customers who saw me before New Years Even and noticed I was still sick!! Blahhh... Horrible feeling... I'm starting to finally feel better this week...



 I ordered these cellphone cases from EBAY! Woohoo.
I think I may JAZZ 'em up a bit and add some rhinestones and such ~~
Two cases are not pictured; one being on my phone & one I gave to one of my loyal customers who 's HK.
I have never really *bid* on things from ebay before and found it completelyyyyy addicting!
(A bit like gambling... )
Let's just say quite a few more items will be added into my collection of stuff soon... very soon.

ON another Note.....
I have been following the whole SOPA & PIPA act since November~
I've been explaining about it to few people around me and sadly...
No one even cares... (it's totally upsetting)
In fact, people have told me that the whole thing is stupid and have even defended the act.
One of my coworkers even laughed at me and said, "yeah let's see who is right about this when it happens".
It's just really sad for me to see how my generation has become.
They don't even care anymore.
For those few who DO care.. let's do something about it !!!


 ------------------------------



Take care until Next time!!
With love, Nana*♥


No comments:

Post a Comment